You will identify both current and potential clients’ requirements and work with the wider Autify team to suggest solutions to meet those needs to drive revenue and profitability.
This role will be working across the Digital Marketing, Online and Software Development teams and training will be provided in technical areas if needed.
This role is suited to highly proactive, organised, confident and determined individuals with a strong background in sales and relationship management. Candidates must demonstrate excellent attention to detail as well as a can-do attitude.
- To upsell Autify products & services to existing clients
- To follow up on existing leads in our CRM system and to seek out new clients
- Reach out to customer leads via cold calling
- Attend events to promote the business and source potential new clients
- Coordinate sales efforts within the wider Autify team
- Deliver presentations to prospective clients with colleagues and play a supporting role in meetings with key clients and prospects.
- To follow up with the team to ensure projects are being delivered and that the client is satisfied, ensuring the relationship is managed well.
- Provide monthly sales activity reports to management
What we are looking for
- Previous sales experience within a similar role is desirable
- Willing to learn directly from our founder
- A diplomatic and engaging approach
- Flexibility and willingness to travel nationally to follow leads, as required
- Experience within the Digital sector is desirable, but training can be provided
- Excellent interpersonal & relationship management skills
- Highly organised, a keen eye for details and able to plan and manage your own workload, meeting deadlines and delivering results while keeping the Founder and wider team informed of progress
- Able to work independently but also within a team to achieve results
- Determined, enthusiastic and proactive ‘can do’ attitude
- Display a solid understanding of sales principles
- Possess good initiative and an innovative mind
- Opportunity for personal growth and development within a passionate team
- Relaxed yet productive work environment with modern facilities
- Hybrid working available after full training completed
- 25 days holiday, in addition to public holidays
- Retailer discounts
- Casual dress whilst within the office
- Pension scheme
Employment Type – Full time
Location – Nottingham, Hybrid working offered after completion of training
Salary – £27,000 – £30,000 dependent on experience, options for bonus after successful probationary period.
Closing Date – Friday 17th November
Interested? Please send your CV, cover letter and portfolio (if applicable) to
firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date.